PGresult deleted after PQfinish(PGconn) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jose Manuel Lorenzo Lopez
Subject PGresult deleted after PQfinish(PGconn)
Date
List pgsql-general
I am trying to create a class for my application that handles
postgres access via the C interfaces.

My question is the following:

Will be PGresult also deleted when I close a connection with
PQfinish(PGconn), or am I supposed to delete the handle on
PGresult by myself after closing connection to Postgresql.

Thanks in advance

José Manuel Lorenzo López
** José Manuel Lorenzo López                                        **
** ICA Informationssysteme Consulting & Anwendungsgesellschaft mbH  **
** Dept. SAP Basis R/3  VBue                                        **
** e-mail to: jose-manuel.lorenzo-lopez@conti.de                    **