Re: Microsoft Access - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joel Burton
Subject Re: Microsoft Access
Date
List pgsql-general
The standard ODBC driver for PostgreSQL works fine w/Access (w/
some small quirks); you can get it right off the PostgreSQL web
page.

There is a FAQ for PostgreSQL + Microsoft Access at
www.scw.org/pgaccess.

--
Joel Burton, Director of Information Systems -*- jburton@scw.org
Support Center of Washington (www.scw.org)