Re: PostgreSQL monitoring - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From ashok raj
Subject Re: PostgreSQL monitoring
Date
List pgsql-admin
 RRD tool can used for drawing graphs by fetching the statics from DB servers and plotting graphs store it an image file and embedded it on the HTML page to look it nice .

2009/1/20 Johann Spies <jspies@sun.ac.za>
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 05:10:07PM +0100, Cédric Villemain wrote:
> Note that you have some plugins :
>
>  * http://bucardo.org/check_postgres/ (plugin for nagios and others)
>  * http://muninpgplugins.projects.postgresql.org/ (for munin)

Thanks for these links.  I am trying out the muninpgplugins but I get
"Global symbol "$statscope" requires explicit package name at /etc/munin/plugins//pg_exilog_stat_database line 179".
Execution of /etc/munin/plugins/pg_exilog_stat_database aborted due to compilation errors.

I have the following in /etc/munin/plugin-conf.d/munin-node

[pg_exilog*]
user postgres
env.dbhost localhost
env.dbname exilog
env.dbpass xxxxxxxxxx
env.dbuser exilog

Any idea why I get the error message?

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

    "Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is
     none other name under heaven given among men, whereby
     we must be saved."               Acts 4:12