Re: Any MacOS X or Darwin installations? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nils Zonneveld
Subject Re: Any MacOS X or Darwin installations?
Date
List pgsql-general

Tim Webster wrote:

> Has anyone tried to get Postgres running on MacOS X Server or Darwin? If so,
> what version of Postgres were you working with?
>
> Any luck?
> Caveats?
> Brick walls?

I did not try Max OS X server, but I would like to. But from what I
know, Mac OS X server is based on NetBSD. PostgreSQL is also a BSD
product, so I think they should work quite well together.

Regards,

Nils Zonneveld

--
"Misschien is niets geheel waar, en zelfs dat niet"
Multatuli (Eduard Douwes Dekker) - Idee 1