Re: GUI utility - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Clark L. Naldoza
Subject Re: GUI utility
Date
List pgsql-general
anuj wrote:

> Hi
> I have RH6 GNU/Linux server with GNOME is a front-end (x-windows).
> My client m/c is Windows NT workstation 4.0.
> I want operate my Linux server form Windows NT with GUI.
> Is any GUI utility available for managing Linux (RH6) server from the Win-Nt
> client?
> Thank in Advance.
> With regards,
> Anuj

Heya Anuj,

There's a few tools like Exceed that would enable you to log in to you
X-Windowing system via XCDMP broadcast, etc...

Or you can also you VNC...;-)

But if you want to administer a Linux server (or other Unix Flavors...
*BSD, Solaris, ) you may want to give webmin a try...;-)

Cheers,

John Clark