Re: tools and apps for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ned Lilly
Subject Re: tools and apps for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Our initial thought was that it would be separate apps, not counting things that
already came in the main source distro... but it was just that, an initial
thought.  If it would make more sense to categorize them separately, we're all
for that.

As a heads-up for the list, Great Bridge is building a project hosting
infrastructure that we would like to make available to selected Postgres-related
open source software, and this list is spade work for that project.  So please,
everyone, feel free to add whatever apps or tools you think belong there - and
if we need new categories for the drop-down list (or should change the existing
ones), please email me directly.

Thanks,
Ned