Re: Migration - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Chris Ryan
Subject Re: Migration
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
It's been a while since i did much with Oracle but last time I did do
something there was a sql loader (don't remember exact name) but you
create the table seperately then create loader files that specify the
format and table and methods to use to load in a flat datafile. This is
probably more work than you were looking for though; having to break up
the dump file into several files.

Chris Ryan
chris@greatbridge.com