Re: State of RPMs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: State of RPMs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> And don't say that Mandrake needs to get with the program -- it's awful
> hard to get with an _undocumented_ program.  It's hard to use a feature
> you don't know about.  Just look at the confusion on rpm-list of rpm v4.

Hmm. I had purchased the RPM book quite some time ago, but have found no
source of info for rpm-3 features. afaict the program (or at least its
more recent features) has been undocumented for a while. But I haven't
looked recently...

Or, let's rephrase this in a positive way: Trond, where would be the
best places to look for these newer features? I recall looking at other
spec files to stumble across stuff that wasn't in the book.
                         - Thomas