Full text index/compiling fti.c - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Juan Julian Merelo Guervos
Subject Full text index/compiling fti.c
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi,
    I have been trying to compile the fti.c program that comes in the
contrib directory, to no avail. Looks like it includes other files,
which try to look for one such fmgr.h file, which is not in the
postgres-7.0 source distribution. That fmgr.h file seems to define one
such FmgrInfo struct, which I have not found anywhere else. Is that an
obsolete 6.x structure? Is there an equivalent in 7.0?

    What could I do, in any case, to compile it?

    Thanks!

                        --> NEW ADDRESSES <--
          jmerelo@geneura.ugr.es  | jjmerelo@worldonline.es
JJ Merelo                         | http://kal-el.ugr.es/htbin/jj-plex