Re: Fix output of zero privileges in psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Fix output of zero privileges in psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> writes:
> I am not sure how to proceed. Perhaps it would indeed be better to have
> two competing commitfest entries.  Both could be "ready for committer",
> and the committers can decide what they prefer.

As near as I can tell, doing both things (the \pset null fix and
substituting "(none)" for empty privileges) would be an acceptable
answer to everyone who has commented.  Let's proceed with both
patches, or combine them into one if there are merge conflicts.