Stored Procedure warnings - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ryan
Subject Stored Procedure warnings
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I tried to create a stored procedure:

be=# CREATE FUNCTION freeip ( int4 ) RETURNS inet AS '
be'# (SELECT ip FROM allips WHERE net = $1)
be'#   EXCEPT
be'#  (SELECT ipaddr FROM ips WHERE ipaddr <<
be'#    (SELECT net FROM nets WHERE netid = $1))
be'# order by ip'
be-# LANGUAGE 'sql';
NOTICE:  _outNode: don't know how to print type 703
NOTICE:  _outNode: don't know how to print type 703
NOTICE:  _outNode: don't know how to print type 703
NOTICE:  _outNode: don't know how to print type 703
CREATE

Then every call to freeip() generates those _outNode warning
messages...

Now, this is with postgresql 7.0.2... I have another box with
postgresql, but it is the debian package of such, and this works
perfectly on it.. I have another machine running stampede (ick) and I
compiled postgresql and now it gives me this warning...

Is there something im missing here?

Thanks,
-ryan

--