Re: How to find the hits on the databases and tables in Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: How to find the hits on the databases and tables in Postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
On 05/04/2018 09:45 AM, nikhil raj wrote:
> Hi Adrian Klaver,
>
> Thanks for the fast response .
>
> But here is the issue is here we have 200+ databases and 5 servers so
> cannot manually runs this command all ways is there any 3rd party tool
> for that which would give me the hits on DB and tables in it  so that it
> would be so help full for me.
>
> now currently prepared a scripts for that which goes and does for DB
> butr after that i have much manually work with it so is there any third
> party tool for that

The best I can do is point you at:

https://www.postgresql.org/download/products/5-reporting-tools/

Others on the list may be able to provide more information.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com