Re: Updated Code of Conduct Translations - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Updated Code of Conduct Translations
Date
List pgsql-www
On 8/5/22 6:00 AM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> On 8/5/22 5:54 AM, Lucie Šimečková wrote:

> I can work on this.

I've pushed the changes. Thanks for pulling this together and thanks to
all of the translators.

Some feedback that would make this easier in the future: it would to
send a patch or series of patches to apply the changes, similar to how
the Japanese translation was delivered. That would ensure the changes
are in their correct places.

For this update, it was not too difficult to change the text, but for
some of the languages I was less familiar with, I had to rely on a
translation tool to figure out the correct line to make the swap. For an
update with many changes, there is a higher probability that I could
make a mistake applying the changes to the website.

Again, thanks for updating the translations!

Jonathan