Re: Conversion from MS Access to Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: Conversion from MS Access to Postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
> ... or what I can do to fix it, I would appreciate it.

A specific problem report to the general list (if you want some feedback
on whether something is reasonable) or a specific problem report to
hackers or bugs (if you have a clearly defined test case) is usually all
that is required to get something fixed.

If you can't distill the problem down to a test case, then it stays an
anecdotal report that we can't do much about. But *really*, we welcome
problem reports; getting and solving these puzzles is (are?) one of the
fun things about developing for Postgres.

                   - Thomas