Re: Postgres 7.0 JDBC - update count for DELETE is always 1 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Joseph Shraibman
Subject Re: Postgres 7.0 JDBC - update count for DELETE is always 1
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Gregory Krasnow OpenSourceCRM wrote:

> This is a little off-topic, but I have been unable to get in through
> anonymous cvs.
> I have tried:
>  cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@hub.org:/usr/local/cvsroot login
>
> with postgresql as the password
>
> - Greg

I don't know much about cvs, but the file below works for me with the
command 'cvsup pgsql.cvsup'

#file: pgsql.cvsup
# CVSup distribution file for the PostgreSQL ORDBMS project
# Modified by lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu 1997-08-28
# - Point to my local snapshot source tree
#
# Defaults that apply to all the collections
*default host=postgresql.org
*default compress
*default release=cvs
*default delete use-rel-suffix
*default tag=.
#*default tag=REL6_5_3
#*default date=2000.02.20.00.00.00

# base directory points to where CVSup will store its 'bookmarks'
file(s)
# will create subdirectory sup/
#*default base=/opt/postgres # /usr/local/pgsql
*default base=/usr/src/cvs
#*default base=/var/lib/pgsql
# prefix directory points to where CVSup will store the actual
distribution(s)
#*default prefix=/opt/postgres/cvs # /usr/local/pgsql
*default prefix=/usr/src/cvs
#*default prefix=/var/lib/pgsql

# complete distribution, including all below
pgsql

# individual distributions vs 'the whole thing'
# pgsql-doc
# pgsql-perl5
# pgsql-src
# end file