Re: -devel-7.0-1.rpm: Still missing a lots of headers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: -devel-7.0-1.rpm: Still missing a lots of headers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Peter Vazsonyi wrote:
> But why? Nobody knows it, nobody intrested, or there is a way, to use
> somethings from spi.h, without this error.
> (my way is to copy all of headers from a source package, but...)

Argh.  I'll have to go back through the headers -- my listing of SPI
headers included in the -devel RPM is correct for 6.5.3, but not 7.0,
apparently.  Thanks for the listing -- that'll get me started.

Look for a -2 RPM set later today or tomorrow.

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio