Postgresql - Access2000 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From nick.haw@operagrp.com (Nick Haw)
Subject Postgresql - Access2000
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hi guys.

I have a really hit a brick wall with this and no amount of searching
news groups or websites appears to help me!!!!

OK, I have a postgresql database and I have the newest ODBC driver
installed on my PC. What I want to do is without messing around with
Data Sources in control panel, is create a form that people use to log
into the database and that attaches all the tables from postgresql in
access as ODBC, the form needs to display the username and password.

I really am starting from scratch here so _any_ suggestions would be
really helpful.

I have looked at Mark A. Taff's mini how to on the odbc.postgresql.org
and can't make anything of it. (I must look so dumb!)

Cheers in advance.

Nick