Re: Using PGSQL via ODBC from within StarOffice ... - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: Using PGSQL via ODBC from within StarOffice ...
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> In several articles (I read the digest) was mentioned, that gaining
> connectivity from StarOffice to PGSQL is an already achieved solution.
> Is there any kind of a recipe available HOW TO do that?
> BTW: A section on the Postgresql.org home-page (e.g. "Common solutions")
>      would be a fine thing

If you find the solution or description, please post it here so we can
incorporate it into the docs. We already have a description for
ApplixWare and Postgres, simply because a few of us used it to get the
ODBC interface going on Unix boxes.

A similar description for StarOffice would be great.
                  - Thomas

South Pasadena, California