Real newbie question re documentation for PL/SQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Timothy Grant
Subject Real newbie question re documentation for PL/SQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I keep seeing references to server side scripting and something called
PL/SQL, I found some mention of extending it in the programmers
reference, but I am unable to find any reference material, is there such
a thing, and if so, where can I find it.

Related topic, are the functions in pg_proc documented anywhere?

Thanks much.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Chief Technology Officer              tjg@exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer            www.exceptionalminds.com
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630