Security issue - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From José María Fernández González
Subject Security issue
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi pg-admin gurus,
    I think my question is easy, so: How can I disable table creation on a database
for a user different the creator? I have read in the Administrator's Guide it's
disabled by default, but I have made some tests, and ANY user could create
tables. What do I have to make? I'm using PostgreSQL 6.5.2 on a Sun Ultra-60
with Solaris 2.7, and I compiled PostgreSQL myself.

Thanks in advance,
        José María
--
José María Fernández González        e-mail: jmfernandez@cnb.uam.es
Tlfn:    (+34) 91 585 46 69        Fax:    (+34) 91 585 45 06