destroydb and createdb - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tim Kane
Subject destroydb and createdb
Date
Re: [INTERFACES] destroydb and createdb  (Ivo Simicevic <ivo@ultra.hr>)
List pgsql-interfaces
Uhhh,

I've been doing a heck of a lot of createdb and destroydb 'ing of
late.....

All of a sudden...  When I destroy my database, and recreate it...  It
still retains some of the tables, indexes and sequences.....

Even when I drop the tables, destroy the db, and recreate the db...
Those specific tables, indexes and sequences are recreated with the
database... Along with the data within those tables.

I could only assume that destroydb is not successfully removing the
appropriate files from the system....
Where should I look for these files so that I can manually remove them?
(or is this a very bad idea?)

Thanks heaps..

Tim.