Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] item with no subject - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] item with no subject
Date
List pgsql-www
Who the heck approved the attached for pgsql-announce?

There was another item on -announce recently that should never have been
approved (http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-announce/2012-12/msg00016.php)
... maybe something is broken about the mailing list logic that's
supposed to prevent unapproved messages from going through?

            regards, tom lane

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    22 Dec 2012 05:12:51 -0000
From:    "Manikandan Palanivel" <manikandan.p@manroland.in>
To:      "pgsql-announce@postgresql.org" <pgsql-announce@postgresql.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE]

--=_7a4d9200ba0c2ce1f264cbac8e0f8bb8

Dear sir,
I am installing the postgresql 8.3. i have a problem in it. it is asking for the account password. what is the
password.kindlysend me.

Regards

Manikandan

Manroland India Pvt Ltd.,

155,Adarsh Industrial Estate,

sahar Road , Chakala, Andheri (east),

Mumbai-400099.
--=_7a4d9200ba0c2ce1f264cbac8e0f8bb8

roblem in it. it is asking for the account password. what is the password.<=
Manikandan<br>
Manroland India Pvt Ltd.,<br>
155,Adarsh Industrial Estate,<br>
sahar Road , Chakala, Andheri (east),<br>
Mumbai-400099.</div>
--=_7a4d9200ba0c2ce1f264cbac8e0f8bb8--

------- End of Forwarded Message