Installation Problems with RH5.2 - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From General
Subject Installation Problems with RH5.2
Date
List pgsql-ports
PostgreSQL 6.5.3 downloaded from the latest RPMs
Red Hat Linux 5.2
486DX2-66, 8MB RAM, 500MB HDD

I have downloaded all of the rpm's from the ftp site into a directory
onto the above system. I successfully installed all of the files that
were in the RH5.2 directory. I then proceeded to try to follow the help
files and the pdf documentation found on site without success.

The biggest problem is getting past square one. For some reason, I do
not have any data template files and I cannot find any on my system. I
noticed that in the Version 1.3 for Postgresql 6.5.3 upgrade document,
it indicates the postgresql-server set as the set that has some data
files. When I do the following:

rpm -q postgresql-server

the system responds with

postgresql-server-6.5.3-2
postgresql-server-6.5.3-2nl

Where can I find the installation for the data template files? What do I
need to read or do to get the PostgreSQL server up and running?

Thanks for your assistance.