PgAccess 0.98.3 released - minor changes - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Constantin Teodorescu
Subject PgAccess 0.98.3 released - minor changes
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Small enhancements:

17 January 2000 - PgAccess 0.98.3

* prevent saving of big forms that source size has more  than 8000 bytes so pga_forms table does not crash  anymore,
readFAQ how to make your form sources smaller

* other very small bug fixes (less important)
* some windows can resize now up to 1280x1024 on big screens
* deutsh, russian and magyar message file available
* FAQ updates

Please, choose the following URL for downloads

ftp://speedy.flex.ro/pub/pgaccess/pgaccess-0.98.3.tar.gz

As for future version of PgAccess, I can't say if there will be
significant improvements.
Probably a lot of 0.98.x versions with only bug fixes, small
enhancements, other translations.
A romanian company has planned to develop the report module further (I
hope).

Best regards,
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA