Re: [HACKERS] InterBase interview on Linux Journal - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] InterBase interview on Linux Journal
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> They need to be educated about us.....
> http://www2.linuxjournal.com/articles/conversations/010.html

Yeah. I just sent a comment to them on this. I had talked to Marjorie
Richards (from memory; I think that is the name) at LinuxWorld in
August regarding Postgres articles, and she indicated that they might
be interested in principle but that that they had recently done an
introductory review article (nice and complimentary btw) and didn't
have a specific need for more intro material. We have had mention in
other articles since then, as the tool used to implement other apps.
But it seems that Doc Searls doesn't read them very carefully ;)
                  - Thomas

South Pasadena, California