Performance tuning!!! - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Baris ULU
Subject Performance tuning!!!
Date
List pgsql-sql
    Hi,   I am executing a query from Java and I wait for a long time to
gather the results especially for large tables; but when I execute it
from the psql prompt it gives me a quick result....Can anyone help me if
I can find anything about the performance tuning about the
Postgresql6.5.3? My base classes are the JBCL QueryDataSet class to
execute the queries...I know this side of the question deals with the
Blackdown users bu I gues that the problem is about the backend
process..

THANKS

Baris ULU
Computer Engineer