Re: plperl "set-valued function" problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: plperl "set-valued function" problem
Date
List pgsql-general
"sami jan" <sami.jan@gmail.com> writes:
> I checked out the files from: pgsql/src/pl/plperl/sql/ and
> pgsql/src/pl/plperl/expected and compared the results

> I still found a difference in 2 functions :
> ERROR:  error from Perl function: type "integer" does not exist at line 2.

Apparently you're trying to use test files meant for CVS HEAD with some
prior release of Postgres.  You'd be better off looking at the CVS
histories and noting which version is latest on the branch you want.

> Is this due to a bug? I think this is related - a problem with typename aliases
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2007-01/msg00111.php

Yup.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2007-01/msg00336.php

            regards, tom lane