Re: [GENERAL] How to get timestamped pgsql logging? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ed Loehr
Subject Re: [GENERAL] How to get timestamped pgsql logging?
Date
List pgsql-general
When I couldn't even get my own newly added printfs to show up, that was the
tipoff.  Redhat 6.1 installs postmaster in /bin.  I didn't know it, and have
been building/installing elsewhere.  /bin, of course, is first in my PATH,
before *my* pgsql install bin.  Ouch.  Timestamping is now working.  Thanks
much for your efforts.

Cheers,
Ed Loehr