Re: With what options RPM was compiled? ( Was: Czech Win1250 sorting q) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert
Subject Re: With what options RPM was compiled? ( Was: Czech Win1250 sorting q)
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for everybody's help, I got it working now. An observation:
The steps Lamar described really created a binary RPM, however
the pg_encoding utility isn't included (it was built though). Similarly
'createdb -E LATIN2 xx' from README.mb doesn't work, while
create database with encoding = 'latin2' works OK.

- Robert

PS If anybody's is in urgent need, I can put those rpms online before
Lamar builts the new version with multibyte support enabled - just let
me know you're interested.