Re: Regression tests failures on Windows Server 2019 - on master at commit # d816f366b - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Regression tests failures on Windows Server 2019 - on master at commit # d816f366b
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 10:37 PM Bharath Rupireddy
> <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It looks like regression tests are failing on Windows Server 2019 [1].
>> Ignore if it's reported elsewhere.

> It's broken since 46ab07ff "Clean up assorted failures under clang's
> -fsanitize=undefined checks.":

> https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commits/master

> I don't see what that patch has to do with the symptoms.

The buildfarm is not unhappy, so I'd be looking at what changed
recently in the cfbot's setup.

I find it a little suspicious that startcreate is merrily starting
the postmaster on port 5432, without concern for the possibility
that that port is in use or blocked by a packet filter.