Re: [INTERFACES] RE: THE Postgres WEB SITE - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Gerald Leppert
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] RE: THE Postgres WEB SITE
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
href="http://www.postgresql.de">www.postgresql.de</a>-> Software <br />I've searched the Internet and wrote a list;
notperfectly and complete, <br />but very many items and the Links should be correct. <br />Unfortunetally some
descriptionsare only in german... (If you've some questions, <br />I can help you) <p>The main-sections, i used, are:
PostgreSQl,außerhalb der Distribution = PostgreSQL-Enhancements outside the distro <br />3. Software für/for PostgreSQL
PostgreSQL-Software<br />5. PostgreSQL-Webhosting <p>I hope, my list is helpful. If something is wrong, please send me
sitedoes need better links to software and related <br />projects. I've just had a look at the site to remind myself,
andit is very <br />difficult to find things (as I recall I previously used to look at the <br />listing of the
additionalsoftware on the distribution CD if I wanted to <br />know what else was out there). <p>Perhaps 3 sections:
isone I would be interested in. My staff and I are <br />writing software for PostgreSQL that maybe of use to others,
andI'm sure <br />others must be doing the same (either commercial or open source - in fact if <br />any has any
financialledgers...). I appreciate that the User Gallery is <br />(intended as) a listing of what PostgreSQL is being
usedfor/with, but <br />perhaps a more moderated list of what people can actually download or buy <br />would attract
href="http://www.pgadmin.freeserve.co.uk">http://www.pgadmin.freeserve.co.uk</a>(Home of pgAdmin) <br />Beer can be a
permanentsolution, but only if you have enough of it! <p>> -----Original Message----- <br />> From: Byron
Nikolaidis[<a href="mailto:byron.nikolaidis@home.com">mailto:byron.nikolaidis@home.com</a>] <br />> Sent: 12
November1999 01:03 <br />> To: pgsql-interfaces@postgreSQL.org <br />> Cc: The Hermit Hacker; Thomas Lockhart;
wouldlike to download Pgaccess, or PgAdmin, <br />> or the JDBC <br />> driver, yet there are no links that I can
*ANY*interface to the <br />> Postgres database, one would think he should be able to find it (or <br />> links
toit) from the main Postgres site, right? <br />> <br />> Why put people through the aggravation of trying to
or4 emails a day asking where the odbc driver is??? <br />> Usually it reads something like this one that I just