PostgreSQL installed - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Idar Tollefsen
Subject PostgreSQL installed
Date
List pgsql-ports
PostgreSQL Version:     6.5.2
Operating system:    RedHat v6.0, Linux v2.2.10
Hardware:         Alpha (21164, 533MHz, on PC164LX motherboard)
Patch applied to source code before compliation:
    postgres-6.5.2-alpha.patch
    downloaded from "http://www.rkirkpat.net/software/"
    This is Ryan Kirkpatrick's site. He was mentioned
    in the PostgreSQL install documentation as having
    previous versions of PostgreSQL up and running
    on an Alpha, so I contacted him when mine failed
    the first couple of times. He has probably allready
    informed you of this patch, as he (and I and probably
    several more) hope that it will make it into
    the 6.6 version of PostgreSQL.
Regression tests that failed:
    geometry
    opr_sanity
    select_implicit
    select_having
    select_views
    rules
Unable to test:
    unicode
    Error message:
        ./regress.sh: sql/unicode.sql: No such file or directory
        diff: expected/unicode/out: No such file or directory
        diff: results/unicode.out: No such file or directory

Idar Tollefsen
Developer
KD-Consult
http://www.kdc.no