RedHat6.0/Postgresql v6.4.2 - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Peter Rodriguez
Subject RedHat6.0/Postgresql v6.4.2
Date
List pgsql-ports
Using the RPM supplied by RH with Linux (RH 6.0) I have successfully installed and
initialised Postgres v 6.4.2 on my box. However, I can't get pgaccess to work. When I issue the command "pgaccess test" (referring to my playaround database) I get the message:-

Error in startup script: couldn't load file "libgtcl.so": libgtcl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
         while executing
        "load libgtcl.so"
        (procedure "main" line 6)
        invoked from within
        "main $argc $argv"
        (file "/usr/bin/pgaccess" line 4954)

I should mention that there is no line 4954 in the file referred to.

Could you help please?

--
Peter Rodriguez
136, Kolmar Road, Papatoetoe     LINUX RULES