Re: New developer globe (was: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: New developer globe (was: Re: [HACKERS] Interesting Quote you might
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Wow, that is cool.  No need for text at bottom, except to list names and
> > e-mail addresses.
>
> I see we don't even need the e-mail address, because you got that in
> there too.

It is way cool.

Until you turn off Javascript for security reasons.  Or you surf with
Konqueror (the KDE file manager)....

Or if you surf with images turned off because, on your Toshiba 225CDS
notebook, Netscape farkles the video driver with regularity IF AND ONLY
IF images are loaded.... :-)

The globe is stunning -- but the text below also has a place, IMHO.

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio