Backend proceses - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Grzegorz Przeździecki
Subject Backend proceses
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Welcome

May next question.
Sorry :|)

I have PostgreSQL on Linux and few users connetcing to databases from
Windows 95 where client application is Access 97.
When I shutdown Win by reset or the power broke I see that on my Linux
proceses which was created by connection from Win stay and  waiting.
On Win sometime when main server lost connection with local computer
(users have his own Access file on it) i see only white forms without
any data and postgres don't ask me abou password when I restart Access.

Any idea what I have to do with this.

Best Regards