Re: [INTERFACES] Interface between Web- and SQL-server; dif. machines. - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Interface between Web- and SQL-server; dif. machines.
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> What do I need to install on the webserver to be a client to
> the PostgreSQL server ?? - I do not find any client package
> included in latest destribution.

The latest RPMs changed the package naming so that "postgresql" *is*
the basic client package, and postgresql-server is the backend stuff.
This change was done to help the (more typical) case that there are
more client machines than servers.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
                  - Thomas

South Pasadena, California