Re: cbrpug name change - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Brendan Jurd
Subject Re: cbrpug name change
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Selena Deckelmann
<selenamarie@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Brendan Jurd <direvus@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I hope this isn't a difficult request, but I would like to change the
>> name of canberra-au-pug to cbrpug, on the grounds that:

>> Since there are no subscribers to the mailing list, it's perfectly
>> okay to delete it and create a new one, if that's easier than
>> renaming.  And likewise for the blog site.
>
> Marc -- could you make this change?
>
> Thanks!!
>
> -selena

I think the mailing list is still canberra-au-pug ... any progress on
this?  Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

As quoted above, I haven't customised the canberra-au-pug list or
advertised it anywhere yet, so if it's convenient to delete it and
create cbrpug as a new list, that's not a problem from my end.

Cheers,
BJ