Re: Commit fest Wiki URLs - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Brendan Jurd
Subject Re: Commit fest Wiki URLs
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 8:34 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> You're confusing "in progress" with "open".  The open page is the one
> linked to by CommitFestOpen.  Please don't fuzz the distinction between
> two perfectly good links.

Correct.  CommitFestOpen was changed to point at the November
commitfest as soon as the September one closed for new submissions
(started).

CommitFestOpen = the place to submit your patch
CommitFestInProgress = the place we are reviewing patches

Whilst November isn't technically "in progress" yet, it is the place
that a person wishing to review a patch would want to go.  And I think
having InProgress redirect there probably has more utility than a
dummy page.

Cheers,
BJ