Re: Release Note Changes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brendan Jurd
Subject Re: Release Note Changes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Dec 10, 2007 10:39 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

I like the realease notes intro.  You may have already picked up on
these, but a couple typos:

>         A names appearing next to an item represents the major developer for
>         that item.  Of course all changes involve community discussion and patch
>         review so each item is truely a community activity.  First-name-only
>         entries represent established developers, while full names represent
>         newer contributors.

"A names" -> "Names", "represents" -> "represent", "developer" ->
"developers" or "developer(s)" if you prefer.

I could really go a language that doesn't distinguish between singular
and plural, but looks like we're stuck with English for the duration.

And "truely" -> "truly".

Cheers,
BJ