Re: Back from OSCON - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brendan Jurd
Subject Re: Back from OSCON
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I apologize that my server was down Monday/Tuesday, rendering the
> patches queue unavailable.  I also apologize that my secondary MX was
> misconfigured, causing some email bounces.  I think everything is fixed
> now.

Hi Bruce,

I was checking out the patches queue, and there seems to be a mismatch
between the queue itself, and the documentation of it in the Developer
FAQ.  From said FAQ:

---
1.4) What do I do after choosing an item to work on?

<snip>

A web site is maintained for patches that are ready to be applied,
http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches, and those that are
being kept for the next release,
http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches2.
---

For starters, pgpatches2 is a 404.

Also, according to the title at pgpatches, it is a list of patches
awaiting review, not a list of approved patches awaiting application.

Regards,

BJ