silent install under Windows giving problems - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Kees Smit
Subject silent install under Windows giving problems
Date
List pgsql-admin
I try to do a silent install under Windows using the following command

msiexec /i postgresql-8.0-int.msi /qr INTERNALLAUNCH=1 SERVICEPASSWORD="1955" CREATESERVICEUSER=1 SUPERPASSWORD="1955"

Everything starts smoothly but I end up with an errormessage pointing me to a file called pgperm.log which has the following statement (in Dutch)
Er is geen toewijzing uitgevoerd tussen accountnamen en beveiligings-ID's.

which would translate to something like
There no link made between accountnames and security-ID's

Even when I use the exact command from 'http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/silent.html '  I end up with the same problem

--
met vriendelijke groet,

Kees Smit