Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC Documentation?? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Christoph Steinbeck
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC Documentation??
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

Peter Mount wrote:

> On Mon, 06 Sep 1999, Christoph Steinbeck wrote:
>
> > Hm, I was referring to http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/jdbc.pdf, which
> > is Chapter 21 of some other, abviously much larger document.
> > http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres is the original home of the JDBC driver
> > for postgresql, as far as I understand it.
>
> It's one of two original homes.
>
> > Starting on page 168 of this document there's some really useful stuff
> > on Postgres Extensions to the JDBC API.
>
> There was supposed to be some pdf's on the main site. Are they in existence, or
> should I update the ones on my site to 6.5.1? I think the ones I have were from
> the 6.4 version of the docs.
>
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter T Mount      peter@retep.org.uk                Tel +44 (0) 7990 898443
>           Homepage http://www.retep.org.uk           Fax UK +44 (0) 870 0568837
>    PostgreSQL JDBC http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/     US +1 734 661 0110
> Java PDF Generator http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf/      More details on the website

I found a dramatically reduced chapter 21 in the programmer.pdf on their
ftp site but Chapter 21 in the online documentation still contains the
api description. Is it so much different from the jdbc pdf on your site?

Cheers,

Christoph

--
Dr. Christoph Steinbeck (http://www.ice.mpg.de/~stein)
MPI of Chemical Ecology, Tatzendpromenade 1a, 07745 Jena, Germany

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..