Re: [INTERFACES] no more ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Byron Nikolaidis
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] no more ODBC
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

Ken J. Wright wrote:

> At 13:36 08/26/1999 -0400, Byron Nikolaidis wrote:
> >Also, I have no way of testing any changes to the driver since I don't
> >have a server running postgres to use.
>
> I am pretty dependant on this driver now. What would you need (ideally) to
> satisfy your testing requirements? I could probably put a basic Linux
> machine together from scrap & dedicate to you for testing. It would have a
> T1 connect.

Wow!  That's pretty great.

OK, if you are up for it, I will certainly do all I can on my side.  I guess
you'll be wanting that driver fix then, eh?  :)

[ BTW, anybody got an extra PC around?  Maybe I can install Access 2000 on
it.  BTW, the 2000 is for the 2GB of hard disk space you lose when you install
that thing.  :)   Maybe they should just ship Access 2000 on a hard drive?  :)
]

OK, enough stabs at MS.

Thanks,

Byron