Re: Web server PostgreSQL interfaces - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Hannu Krosing
Subject Re: Web server PostgreSQL interfaces
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Nicolas Huillard wrote:

> Was : [INTERFACES] Trying to find a PostgreSQL interface
>
> About Zope, that I didn't know about before today, has anyone usage
>information/examples, or experience he/she can talk about.

My experience is that easy things are easy and difficult things are
doable without much effort once you know your way.

The learning curve may be a little steep at some places, but the
zope.org site helps nicely by having DTML-source links at the bottom of
pages

> I think that it includes the parts I was wondering for : resusable SQL
> queries repository, and transaction/session management.
> Has anyone used this product or compared it with others, and even
> have pointers to other free products like this one ?

This question should be asked at zope list zope@zope.org,
there probably is even a faq somewhere

Hannu