pg_dump not dumping all tables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From G. Anthony Reina
Subject pg_dump not dumping all tables
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I just installed 6.5.1 on my RH 6.0 PII/400 MHz machine. I had
previously been running the database on 6.4.2 and had several backups
made through pgdump. When I tried to restore the database (i.e. psql -e
db01 < db.backup) all of the tables were created, but only some of them
had data. These tables are just real tables, not views or anything
strange. Luckily, I also had a back up where I had pg_dump'ed each table
separately (so I'm not in a total jam). But I can't figure out why the
pg_dump didn't backup all of the data.

-Tony Reina