Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha & postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Uncle George
Subject Re: [PORTS] RedHat6.0 & Alpha & postgresql
Date
List pgsql-ports
On the July 26 snapshot, I have not seen the changes to the postgresql/alpha
port. Although u can reiterate as much as u want, I percieve no particular
direction by u folks to get the alpha port done 100%. I haven't even been
asked any questions about the alpha patches.

Over the weekend I have resolved the problems with rules.sql, and despite
your assurances, I have resolved it to a postgresql peculiarity dealing with
Cost.

Anyway, I have to move on, and just cant wait. Lemme know when u have
applied/ resolved what to do with the patches.
gat