Re: Composite type creation issues - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ivan
Subject Re: Composite type creation issues
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello Dave,

Tuesday, November 1, 2005, 12:01:55 AM, you wrote:

> [...]

I download last snapshot of PgAdmin (2 Nov) and see that
Length and Precision attributes of numeric fields of a composite type
are discarded, i.e. in resulting SQL numeric fields are always:
"NumericField" numeric

no matter what lenght and precision you specify.

Thank you for support.

--
Best regards,Ivan                            mailto:Ivan-Sun1@mail.ru