Re: Postgres perl module namespace - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Postgres perl module namespace
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I will undertake to do the work, once we get the bike-shedding part done.

> I'll kick that off by suggesting we move all of these to the namespace
> PgTest, and rename TestLib to Utils, so instead of
>     use TestLib;
>     use PostgresNode;
> you would say
>     use PgTest::Utils;
>     use PgTest::PostgresNode;

Using both "Pg" and "Postgres" seems a bit inconsistent.
Maybe "PgTest::PgNode"?

More generally, I've never thought that "Node" was a great name
here; it's a very vague term.  While we're renaming, maybe we
could change it to "PgTest::PgCluster" or the like?