Re: [GENERAL] Auto-timeout on all queries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Bitmead
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Auto-timeout on all queries
Date
List pgsql-general
Another nice feature would be a "guesstimate limit". So instead of the
query running a 1/2 hour and then timing out as taking too long, you get
an instant response "Me thinks this query is too hard. Get permission
from your sysadmin to run it".