Trouble with postgres admin user's password on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Oliveiros C,
Subject Trouble with postgres admin user's password on Windows
Date
List pgsql-novice
Dear List,

I've tried to ask this question on pgsql-admin, but unfortunately got no help

I changed the password for user postgres and I completely forgot about the previous one.

The main problem is that now the postgres server fails to start when I turn on the machine.

It used to start automatically.

To start it, I have to login as postgres and manually start it with postgres -D etc.

Also, on PGAdmin ||| I cannot log in as administrator user , no longer. Even the new password doesn't seem to work...

Can anyone please kindly help me on this issue?

I'd really appreciate it

Thanks a million in advance,
Best,
Oliveiros